This Tool Review Tuesday is dedicated to one of the hottest quilting tools of all — the iron. Irons are a vital tool during the entire quilting and sewing process for a multitude of reasons. They allow you to:
- Press your fabric and remove any wrinkles or puckers
- Ensure your fabric measurements (and cuts!) are accurate
- Press, set, and nest your seams so they lay the way you want them to
- Line up your fabric pieces easier for when you start sewing
- Ensure your quilt turns out the way you envisioned it
Here at Connecting Threads, inquiring minds want to know:
What is your favorite iron for quilting and sewing–and why?
Share your answer in the comments below (be sure to include brand name) for the chance to win one of our three amazing prizes! Our first place winner will receive the gorgeous Ginger Blossom Quilt Kit.
We are also giving away a Fat Quarter Sampler of one of our discontinued, limited edition fabric collections to a second place and third place winner as well!
Here’s how to enter to win:
- Share what your favorite iron is for quilting and sewing in the comments below -AND-
- Tell us WHY it is your favorite
Want to explore all the quilting and sewing tools Connecting Threads has to offer? Head over to our site!
UPDATE: And the winners are…
We have our winners! Congrats to: Alexis D (first place), Becky S ( second place), and Lynda M (third place). A big thank-you to all of you who participated in our giveaway and for sharing your favorite irons!